[vtkusers] 64 Bit OS X Version

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 09:28:13 EDT 2005

You could try using updated CVS VTK and building with VTK_USE_RENDERING
off and VTK_USE_DISPLAY off.

VTK_USE_RENDERING controls building/linking the Rendering, Hybrid,
Widgets and VolumeRendering kits. (If it's off, they're not built and
not available for use, but the rest of the kits should still work for
data processing/filtering.)

VTK_USE_DISPLAY controls whether tests pop up windows when they run.

If you run into problems doing that, please send more mail and elaborate
with some details.....

HTH,
David