[vtkusers] Image Viewer and FLTK

Laurent Paul Laurent.Paul at orto.ucl.ac.be
Thu Oct 20 10:32:54 EDT 2005

Dear users,

I'm looking for an Image viewer (slices) which I will include in a software.
I use VTK and FLTK.
For 3D rendering, I use the Charl Botha's vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor
which is really great! That's ok.

For 2D rendering, I'd want a viewer able to zoom, pan, modify window
level, pick... common things, from the mouse (interactor).
I found in Insight Applications, a viewer which looks great. It's
fltkImage2DViewer in Auxiliary directory. It seems this viewer is only
able to load one image file and not a volume. Am I wrong?
Is there a class I can derive to create a viewer (as
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor)?

Thanks for any help!

Laurent.