[vtkusers] set window\level in vtkImagePlaneWidget

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Oct 19 14:10:19 EDT 2005

Hi Oliver,

I'm copying this message back to the VTK users list.  Please keep the
discussion on the list.

VTK 4.4 does provide the SetWindowLevel method (as does VTK 5.0,
which has been branched but not officially released).  The decision
about which version to use is up to you.  It depends on how much code
you have that uses VTK and whether other features you need are in VTK
4.4 or 5.0.

- Amy