[vtkusers] Rendering multiple volumes

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Oct 18 13:35:58 EDT 2005

Hello,

In VTK you cannot volume render separate volumes that overlap in space. You
can render multiple volumes that can be sorted in a back-to-front ordering,
and you can render a volume with multiple component. You might try
resampling your volumes into one volume or a set of axis-aligned volumes
that can be easily sorted.

Lisa