[vtkusers] VTK Generated Histogram and QT HELP !!

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 05:29:25 EDT 2005

Am Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2005 10:22 schrieb Frnard Cimary:
> Thanks Jens for your reply, but how I am supposed to
> run this program, I noticed that there is no .ui file
> ?
It has no .ui-file, because the user-interface is that simple that it is all
in .h and .cpp (it is simply a QMainWindow).
On Linux:
use "qmake"(part of Qt4) to create a Makefile
and then "make":
qmake vtkwindow.pro
make

Greetings
	Jens
P.S:
qmake works on windows, too. It create the makefile for you, but I havn´t
tried that yet.
P.P.S:
Find out how to cerate a simple hello-app with Qt4.
Read the source.