[vtkusers] Glyph problem

Bruno da Silva de Oliveira bruno at esss.com.br
Tue Oct 18 09:02:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

You might want to try to explain your intents better, otherwise I don't
think you will receive any responses... for instance, what is a "glyph
position"?

Without trying to guess too much, the answer is: subclass the
appropriate classes (vtkGlyph3D, for instance) to implement your desired
funcionallity.

Regards,