[vtkusers] Ensight Gold Examples

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 11:49:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am just starting the first steps with vtk and could
display my first outline of my ensight-gold-ascii case.
I used as a starting point the delivered
EnSightOfficeAscii.tcl file (it was hard to find :-))
Unfortunately I don't find any Cxx Example!? Would be nice
if anybody has some Ensight-cxx examples.

A different thing is, that I am not even able to start those
Cxx examples. Would be nice, if anybody can tell my how I
include those libraries when starting the compiler. I
couldn't find anything about that.
The pyhton examples work fine with 'vtkpython' and the tcl
examples with 'vtk'.

Greetings!
Fabian