[vtkusers] OpenMesh + VTK + QT ? Please Help !!!!

Deepak Roy cdeepakroy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:51:12 EDT 2005

hello,

I am working 3D surface segmentation. I am using the OpenMesh's mesh datastructure to represent my surface data.

I want to use VTK for visualization but i am not sure how to do it ? I am very new to VTK.
I think i have to convert it to vtkPolyData, but i am not sure how to do this. Could anyone tell me in enough detail, as to how i shoud proceed.

Also i am using QT for the GUI.........can anyone give me an idea how i can link QT with VTK. I noticed that there are a few libraries written for this purpose which i found on the internet, but which one is the best choice for my application ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak