[vtkusers] Surface-Colour from another vtkImageData

Tobias Mönch Tobias.Moench at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Oct 7 04:26:39 EDT 2005

Hi vtk'ers!

I have the surface of a 3D-object. This surface is created based on a previous
segmentation step. So the vtkImageData I use to compute the surface contains
just binary data.
What I want now, is to colour the displayed surface depending on a second
vtkImageData, which has the same size and contains gray-values. So the colour
for each vertex point of the surface should come from the corresponding voxel of
the second dataset.

How can I apply this second dataset to my vtkPolyDataMapper?

Thanks for your help,
Tobias