[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] pixel data at world position

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:04:23 EDT 2005

I created a vtkPointPicker picker, assigned that as the picker of my
interactor.
Then I created an observe event, which was bound to left button press events
on my interactor. The pseudocode I posted in the previous email is what I
do when the L button observer is called. Then all the information will be
populated for you.
 Mark