[vtkusers] vtkLandmarkTransform help

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Tue Oct 4 08:33:31 EDT 2005

Hi Andinet, Theodore,

Thanks for the correction, Andinet.  My mind must have been
off somewhere else when I answered, similarity is indeed 7DOF.

Theodore, the vtkLandmarkTransform class is passing its
nightly regression tests.  Can you provide more information
about the error, and perhaps include a short code segment
that illustrates the error?

 - David