[vtkusers] Registration: VTK or ITK?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 29 10:21:51 EST 2005

Hi Marta,

I think that's a good idea to use ITK to make segmentation/registration.
Are more complete, you can choose the better approach and algotithms to use.
The ITK and VTK provides connection between the pipelines, wich are very
usefull to visualize the work of ITK in VTK, and if you needs, use more
treatments on image.
Then I think that's good choice are not use one over other, but both.

Regards,

Wagner