[vtkusers] How to extract the geometry a small list of points in the whole vtkPolyData ??? Please Help !!!!

Bruno da Silva de Oliveira bruno at esss.com.br
Thu Nov 17 14:45:16 EST 2005

(keep the conversation in the vtkusers mailing list, so it can help
other users in the future)

Hi,

a vtkUnstructuredGrid is the most generic grid type, it will support any
type of cell (including those supported by polydata), so you will have
no problems. To render a vtkUnstructuredGrid, use a vtkDataSetMapper.

HTH,

--
Bruno da Silva de Oliveira
bruno at esss.com.br