[vtkusers] how to open dicom images through vtk??

Yoan BLANC greut.lists at dosimple.ch
Thu Nov 17 07:50:07 EST 2005

shiref pepo wrote:

>hi everybody
>  please i want to know how i can open dicom images through vtk so if anybody know how please confirm

vtkDICOMImageReader didn't give me satisfaction. I'm using the
vtkDICOMReader by Atamai.

http://www.atamai.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/atamai/dicom/

with a little bug fix :

vtkDICOMReader.py, line 307

-            self._Importer[i].UpdateWholeExtent()
+            self._Importers[i].UpdateWholeExtent()

Cheers

Yoan