[vtkusers] Installing python VTK bindings on windows

Richard Layman mdl_126 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:15:17 EST 2005

The libs are compiled for Python 2.1 so I don't know if you want to install
them to Python unless you are using 2.1 (I guess most people are probably
not.) You can still use the vtkpython executable if you can live with Python
2.1.

Is it possible to update the windows executable to have python 2.3 or 2.4
support?