[vtkusers] Time support in VTK 5.X

Hentschel, Bernd hentschel at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 15 03:55:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've got a question regarding the VTK 5.X feature set. The VTK FAQ
states that there will be "time support" as an additional feature. As we
are mostly working with unsteady data, I'm quite interested in this one,
so I had a look at the nightly build documentation and some source code
in order to figure it out. However, I didn't really find much
information on how it actually works. So I'd like to ask if there is
some documentation around (which I might have missed) or if someone
could give a brief explanation...

Thanks in advance,
	Bernd