[vtkusers] what do you set objectsource to solid in vtk ?

kitti koonsanit sc431137 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:27:27 EST 2005

I have problem to set objectsource to solid in vtk
 Exam that I do:
 vtkCylinderSource cylinder = new vtkCylinderSource();
cylinder.SetResolution(50);
cylinder.CappingOff();
  vtkPolyDataMapper cylinderMapper = new vtkPolyDataMapper();
cylinderMapper.SetInput(cylinder.GetOutput());
  vtkActor cylinderActor = new vtkActor();
cylinderActor.SetMapper(cylinderMapper);
cylinderActor.GetProperty().SetColor(VtkColors.TOMATO);
 result Cylinder ---->It 's hollow
 I do not want hollow
 I want cylinder that it's dense as solid , How do I write ?
 thank you very much
 please answer to sc431137 at gmail.com