[vtkusers] Okay, I'm lost.

Steven Hansen stevenhansen01 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 17:51:18 EST 2005

I have the updated CVS source code version of vtk, but when I build it in Cmake it doesn't seem to matter what options I choose, it still has problems finding the right libraries when I try to run an example file that I have been given.  And if I try to run the vtk included examples, then it asks me for a binary file to run, and I don't know where that is.

Can anybody give me kind of a cook-book checklist of how to install vtk, and with what options selected in order to just run one of the vtk included examples?  That would give me some place to start, and everybody has access to the latest build and the vtk examples.  I would really appreciate it.

Steve Hansen