[vtkusers] 3D Rendering of an sliced object

OnezerO onezerostyle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:31:15 EST 2005

Hello Sylvain, thanks a lot for your help in this matter.

Well, i finally can do the thing of the "extend", but i get to another
problem... i obtain the image that i attach to this message, but i need to
be otherwise, i mean, the "hole" part to be "tapped" and the outside part to
be open... i hope i express well, cause the english are not my natural
language.

Thanks

  _____