[vtkusers] Fastest way to create images

Mike Jackson maillist at bluequartz.net
Thu Nov 10 09:34:40 EST 2005

I have been handed a data set that represents black and white images.
The data is in ASCII table form and are either 1's or 0's. I need to
convert these ASCII 1's and 0's into an image set, and eventually
into a 3D data set by stacking the images, then running the contour
filter. I am a bit new to VTK and have done some googling on the
problem but I am afraid I do not have the vocabulary correct so my
searches are coming up short. Any help or hints on where to look
would be appreciated.

Thanks
---
Mike Jackson