[vtkusers] Image Rotation Before Blending

Mischa Thesberg mejthesb at swri.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:50:03 EST 2005

Hi,  I am making a program that requires the blending of two images
using vtkImageBlend.  The first Image is acquired data and the second
image is a crosshair of sorts that gets overlayed to indicate a certain
region.  What I want to do is to rotate this second, crosshair image
(which is composed of a funny little shape near the center and the rest
is set to transparent) before I merge it with the first.  Both images
are 508 x 508.  I am wondering what class (or combination of classes) is
best for this task?  My best guess is that there must be some image
rotation type filter which then must be coupled with a class that lets
you reset the images extent (so that it is 508 x 508 square again) but I
really don't know and I find it very difficult to find the right class
to do a task in vtk.  If anyone could tell me which class would be best
or can provide any advice many thanks in advance.