[vtkusers] Visualizing a vector field

Bruno da Silva de Oliveira bruno at esss.com.br
Fri Nov 4 11:49:26 EST 2005

Reinhard,

If they're all pointing to the X-axis, probably your input dataset has
no Vectors associated with the points. If they're in the cell data,
transfer them to point data using vtkCellDataToPointData. If the vector
array is in the point data already but is not assigned as Vectors, use
vtkAssignAttribute.

HTH,