[vtkusers] Display problem on small datasets

Ben Held ben.held at staarinc.com
Tue Nov 1 11:14:24 EST 2005

I am having problems with the automatic clipping range for geometrically
small meshes. These meshes have extents on the order of 50 microns.  I am
using the ResetCameraClippingRange() call and when I interact with the view,
I can occasionally see part of the structure, but it is clipped and
rotations are jumpy.  I can provide an example polydata file if needed.  My
application works fine for larger geometry.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Held

Simulation Technology & Applied Research, Inc.
11520 N. Port Washington Rd., Suite 101B Mequon, WI 53092
P: +1 (262) 240-0291 x101
F: +1 (262) 240-0294
W:  <http://www.staarinc.com/> http://www.staarinc.com