[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget on OSX

Lise Angell lise.angell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:44:39 EST 2005

Dear vtk-users,

I would like to make a small gui for my VTK application (calls VTK from Python).
I found examples using vtkTkRenderWidget, but my VTK installation
doesn't seem to find the tkRenderWidget...

>>> import vtk
>>> widget = vtk.vtkTkRenderWidget()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'vtkTkRenderWidget'

I have installed VTK from cvs (oct.19 2005) with the python and tcl bindings.
Has anyone succeded using this widget on osx?

Thanks,

Lise

--
"Je forme une entreprise qui n'eut jamais d'exemple,
et dont l'exécution n'aura point d'imitateur."  J-J Rousseau