[vtkusers] compile-time error when inheriting from vtkImageMultipleInputFilter

Jan Owoc jsowoc at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:39:16 EDT 2005

> > void ThreadedExecute(vtkImageData **inDatas, vtkImageData *outData,
> > int extent[6], int threadId)
>
> You're missing vtkImageAverageFilter:: before your ThreadedExecute
> implementation.

Thank you, works now.

Is there a more complete documentation though as to what I am supposed
to do with the last two arguments "int extent[6]" and "int threadId"?
As well, how do I find out from within the function how many inputs
were added? There is a "NumberOfThreads" member, but not a
"NumberOfInputs". Running a sizeof(inDatas) returns "4", the size of
the pointer, and not how many inputs I have.

Jan Owoc