[vtkusers] BuildLinks and vtkUnstructuredGrid

Michael Hilbinger mediode at gmx.de
Mon May 30 15:19:10 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm having trouble building the CellLinks of an vtkUnstructuredGrid. the
intention is to access cellId's via PointId's.
the following lines are part of the tcl-script used:

vtkUnstructuredGridReader reader
     reader SetFileName "some_data.vtk"
     reader Update

vtkUnstructuredGrid grid0
     grid0 DeepCopy [reader GetOutput]
     grid0 BuildLinks
     grid0 Update

puts [grid0 ListMethods] # to show the methods BuildLinks should be
included

unfortunately I get an error, writting error. Is it a bug? Has anybody
experience with using BuildCellLinks with vtk (4.2) and TCL? How could I
solve the task? Any recommendations warmly welcome ...

Best regards

mediode

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/