[vtkusers] vtkDebugLeaks...?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 25 09:27:31 EDT 2005

Charles,

	The only reason the message woult not popup would be that the window is
not opened? A few things to try:

	- Really make only one simple executable:

main()
{
   vtkActor::New();
}

	- Make sure you are linking to the proper libraries (the one that
actually have vtkDebugLeaks compiled in). Use 'depends' to check

	- Use vtkFileOutputWindow instead of the popup to redirect to a file
and then check the file.

	- Last resort, I think on cygwin/X11 it should redirect vtkDebugLeaks
output to cout/cerr therefore you should be garantee to see the message.

Good luck,
Mathieu