[vtkusers] stretch an image to fit in a window

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Wed May 25 07:57:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I made a 2D image displayed in a window by using vtkImageViewer->SetParentId(this->m_hWnd). It works well, but my image is still displayed with its own dimensions. What I would like to do is find a way to display it in order to fit the dimensions of my window, something which could stretch my image.

Could someone suggest me something? I am not sure if it is a VTK or ITK problem.

By the way, what is the difference between vtkImageViewer and vtkImageViewer2?

Thanks in advance,

Isabelle