[vtkusers] Capturing Renderwindow frames

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Wed May 25 02:23:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

why don't you render directly into a MemoryDC and draw it
to a bitmap? Take a look at:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/GUISupport/MFC/vtkMFCWindow.cpp?view=markup

void vtkMFCWindow::DrawDC(CDC* pDC)

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255