[vtkusers] Molecule structure

Rasmus Hemph rasmus.hemph at chalmers.se
Fri May 20 09:37:27 EDT 2005

Tried the new code it out, and can no longer reproduce the crash!
(the root screen still suffers from small garbling)
Thanks for all the help John and Charl!

(I created an animation (11Mb) and put temporarily it in
http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~md8hemra/movies/TestHopper.avi
if you are interested to see the occlude-mapper in action. I have only
tested it with mplayer however, it might not work in all media players)

//Rasmus