[vtkusers] Molecule structure

Rasmus Hemph rasmus.hemph at chalmers.se
Thu May 19 09:42:45 EDT 2005

I can confirm that the code is working with the current cvs (from two
days ago). It has dramatically helped reduce rendering time for my case
(3000-20000 particles). I would be very interested to know if/when you
get size sorting to work!

One caveat. For some reason my computer locks up (X freezes, and I have
to log in from another computer to kill it..) about every third time
when I try to exit my application with the new
OpenGlPolyDataPointSpriteMapper. I am running Debian linux 2.6 with the
latest Nvidia display drivers. Have anybody experienced the same problem?

Rasmus Hemph