[vtkusers] Crash with FixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon May 16 09:36:18 EDT 2005

Antoine,

	Your feedback definitely narrows down the parameters, but it would be
even more usefull if you could send us the backtrace of the crash. I'll
assume you are running osirix compiled in Debug mode for that. Simply do:

$ gdb osirix
(gdb) run

... reload your usual volume ...
when your program hangs then simply do: