[vtkusers] vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction Link error

macrossdragon at sjtu.edu.cn macrossdragon at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun May 15 21:11:42 EDT 2005

   Hi there!
   This is Rock. When I decide to replace vtkSurfaceReconstruciton filter with vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction, I included the .h and .cpp file in my project, and did as told to comment out the statements /*VTK_GRAPHICS_EXPORT*/ in the .h file. Yet I still encountered 2 error:
   LIBCD.lib(wincrt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WinMain at 16
   Debug/NewFilter.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
  Can anybody help me out here? I\'d really appreciate your help.
                             Good luck to you all!
                                      Rock