[vtkusers] Need help using vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction

macrossdragon at sjtu.edu.cn macrossdragon at sjtu.edu.cn
Sat May 14 05:32:06 EDT 2005

  Hi there!
  This is Rock.
  Lately I have been trying to write a program to do surface reconstruction from unorganized points.While vtkSurfaceReconstruction filter works well with the cactus.3337 samples of VTK package, the result of our practical experiment really sucks.
  Luckily I find that vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction is more powerful. But I encountered link error when adding the source file and header file to my project during excution:
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual class vtkObject * __thiscall vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction::NewInstanceInternal(void)const " (?NewInstanceInternal at vtkPowerCrustSurfaceRecons
truction@@MBEPAVvtkObject@@XZ)
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction::IsA(char const *)" (?IsA at vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction@@UAEHPBD at Z)
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual char const * __thiscall vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction::GetClassNameA(void)const " (?GetClassNameA at vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction@@UBEPBDXZ)
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) const vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction::`vftable\'" (__imp_??_7vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction@@6B@)