[vtkusers] VtkQt fonts in QT

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 12 19:45:11 EDT 2005

Hi Burlen,

I was used this widget without problems. But, now, the CVS version have
an alternative to this widget. In source tree: VTK/GUISupport/Qt. In
this list you will found the steps to compile this without the VTK CVS
Version. If you wants, I was created a CMakeLists.txt wich works fine on
my environment.

Regards,

Wagner