[vtkusers] MPI Build Error

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Wed May 11 11:47:34 EDT 2005

I just tried to do a build with the MPI parts of VTK from CVS, and I got
this error.  If anybody has seen it before give me a hint.  Otherwise
I'll start hunting.

Building executable /home/khobbs/kitware/VTK_Build_MPI/bin/pvtk...
/home/khobbs/kitware/VTK_Build_MPI/bin/libvtkRendering.so: undefined
reference to `FTC_Mana
ger_LookupFace'
/home/khobbs/kitware/VTK_Build_MPI/bin/libvtkRendering.so: undefined
reference to `FTC_Mana
ger_LookupSize'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[3]: *** [/home/khobbs/kitware/VTK_Build_MPI/bin/pvtk] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [default_target_Wrapping_Tcl] Error 2
gmake: *** [default_target] Error 2