[vtkusers] Annotation is getting vanished when using threads.

Shabu V C shabu_vc at mindtree.com
Mon May 9 07:34:27 EDT 2005

Hello,

	I have a question regarding vtkCaption2D.

	I have one program which does 4 calculation in parallel using
threads. After all parallel threads are finished I am putting an object of
vtkCaption2D object into the vtkRenderer object.
	None of them is visible but if I do some pan/zoom It is getting
visible at some point and vanishes again.

	If I do the program without parallel threads (i.e., sequentially) I
am getting the expected results.

	I 'll be grateful if someone share their Ideas about this. Which will
substantially reduce the time of my calculations.

Regards
Shabu V.C.