[vtkusers] Problems with the EnSight6Binary Reader

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu May 5 12:01:51 EDT 2005

Doug,

	Could you please specify which VTK version are you using ? In
particular what is the revision of the file: vtkEnSight6BinaryReader.cxx

vtkCxxRevisionMacro(vtkEnSight6BinaryReader, "$Revision: 1.47 $");
                                                            ^^

	Also it would be very usefull if you could send us the actual backtrace
of the core dump.

Thanks
Mathieu