[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter and SelectInputScalars(String)

Jon Blower jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
Tue May 3 12:27:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Further to my earlier post of today, I have converted some code to use
vtkContourFilter instead of the now-deprecated vtkKitwareContourFilter.
However, the code used the .SelectInputScalars(String) method of
vtkKitwareContourFilter, which is not present in vtkContourFilter.  I've had
a quick look and I can't find an obvious replacement.  Is there another
method I can use instead of SelectInputScalars() to tell the contourFilter
which dataset to use out of a file?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Dr Jon Blower              Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director         Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre   Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC                       Email: jdb at mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK