[vtkusers] vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter and vtkStripper probelm ?

ckchen@CIS ckchen.cis89g at nctu.edu.tw
Mon May 2 10:34:15 EDT 2005

Hi~ Mathieu,
I am sorry that I should (hope I can) cancel the letter I just reply to you.
When I modify the code:
vbpdc->SetScalarModeToValue();   to   vbpdc->SetScalarModeToIndex();
Still have the same problem !!

My winXP seems unstable due to many crashes of my program, and may get
different results each time when running the program.
So I just reboot my PC but the problem still existed.

Kavin.