[vtkusers] vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter and vtkStripper probelm ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon May 2 09:29:08 EDT 2005

Kavin,

	What release of VTK are you using ? You can access the latest revision
of this file going to our cvs web interface at:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Graphics/vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter.cxx?root=VTK

	My guess is that you need a patch similar to this one:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Graphics/vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter.cxx?r1=1.37&r2=1.38

HTH
Mathieu