[vtkusers] Compile time error while generating vtggl.cxx in Kubuntu 5.04

Nicolaus Andratschke koegli at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 08:31:26 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've searched the vtk archives, but couldn't find a
post with my problem.

Compiling a CVS version of VTK (19.04.2005) I get a
compile time error when vtggl.cxx is generated.
ParseOGLExt is built fine, but then it just breaks
with an error without specifying the problem. I turned
on the verbose mode and still just get the message
"Error 2" and compilation stops. Has anybody
experienced something similar?
I'm using Kubuntu 5.04.

BTW, the CVS version compiles without any errors on
WinXP using mingw or VC Express Beta.

Thanks for your help,

NIC