[vtkusers] beginner question - how to display different images sequentially?

Akiko Campbell adcampbell at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 26 13:07:53 EST 2005

Hello,

I am new to VTK and am wondering how to display different images
sequentially in the same display window.  What I have are:

1.	Created an initial mesh, using vtkDelaunay2D, and saved it in a
VTK file, “1.vtk”.
2.	Deformed this mesh (1.vtk) into 9 different shaped meshes by
moving mesh point coordinates and saved each mesh into a VTK file
(2.vtk, 3.vtk, …, 10.vtk).
3.	All meshes are vtkPolyData with the same number of points.  The
only difference is the point coordinates.

I would like to show 1.vtk to 10.vtk in a sequential order in the same
display window so that it looks like an animation of a mesh deforming
from the first state to the last states (i.e. 1.vtk –> 2.vtk -> … ->
10.vtk).

Would someone help me find how to do this?  Thank you very much.

Akiko