[vtkusers] Re: installing vtk with java

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Mar 24 04:17:58 EST 2005

Hi Rohan,

This is probably one of the "common problems" listed in the README.html at
the top of the source tree...

Its online here:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/README.html?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.27#Problems

It looks like your libs were built with a Borland compiler (uses COFF
format) but now you compiling vtk with a MS compiler (uses OMF format).

I can send you coff2omf.exe if you dont have it. I'm sure you can download
it from somewhere too.

hth

Goodwin

news:BAY15-F1838BD972130FF9CF4908DC3400 at phx.gbl...