[vtkusers] vtk reader for *.grd file (ASCIIGRID data file)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Mar 23 15:23:57 EST 2005

Sam,

	The list of file supported in VTK can be found in our Wiki (FAQ section):

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ#What_3D_file_formats_can_VTK_import_and_export.3F

	It does not look like this is directly supported. Although I suspect
that an ASCII file format should not be too hard to implement as a
reader in VTK.

HTH
Mathieu