[vtkusers] missing headers for example HierarchicalBox.cxx

Bernd Bruegmann bruegman at tpi.uni-jena.de
Wed Mar 23 09:50:08 EST 2005

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for bringing this up. Actually, I did compile VTK with cmake and
BUILD_EXAMPLES:ON. But I believe it did not create any executables for
the AMR examples (assuming they should sit in VTK/bin with the other
examples).

Looking through the cmake files, I found the following in
VTK/Examples/CMakeLists.txt:

    SUBDIRS(
      #AMR/Cxx
      #MultiBlock/Cxx
      DataManipulation/Cxx
      Medical/Cxx
      Modelling/Cxx
      Rendering/Cxx
      Tutorial/Step1/Cxx
      Tutorial/Step2/Cxx
      Tutorial/Step3/Cxx
      Tutorial/Step4/Cxx
      Tutorial/Step5/Cxx
      )

So it seems the AMR examples are not included in the current build.
Removing the # leads to error messages about the same header files.

So I guess these examples are temporarily out of service.
Bernd