[vtkusers] missing headers for example HierarchicalBox.cxx

Bernd Bruegmann bruegman at tpi.uni-jena.de
Wed Mar 23 05:59:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to compile Examples/AMR/Cxx/HierarchicalBox.cxx
but there seem to be three header files missing in the fresh
CVS checkout that I did on 3/22/05:

cc -I/usr/local/include/vtk -c HierarchicalBox.cxx
HierarchicalBox.cxx:28:37: vtkCompositeDataVisitor.h: No such file or
directory
HierarchicalBox.cxx:33:45: vtkMultiBlockApplyFilterCommand.h: No such
file or directory
HierarchicalBox.cxx:34:34: vtkMultiBlockDataSet.h: No such file or
directory

VTK> find . -name vtkCompositeDataVisitor.h -print
doesn't find anything.
Several other examples seem to work just fine, but I am new to
VTK and I could be overlooking something simple.

I want to evaluate VTK for visualizations of our AMR data, so I really
would like to get this example to work. Does someone actually know a
tutorial on AMR with VTK?

Thanks for your help!
Bernd