[vtkusers] Need help on texture mapping

Yaqian Fang y.fang at epsa.uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 21 20:42:07 EST 2005

How are you?

Regards,
Yaqian

Dear all,

Sorry if you are sick of I bringing this up again, but I'm new to VTK
and I REALLY need some help on texture mapping.

I'm generating a heart model from MR Image file.  The heart model has
been successfully generated, but I'm not sure how to texture it.
Texture mapping for sphere, cube, etc. which are standard shapes worked
fine.  I thought I need to generate texture coordinates first, so I used
vtkThresholdTextureCoords, I failed.

Could anyone please give me some idea on texturing the heart model
please?

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

Regards,

Yaqian