[vtkusers] A question about 3D object

fengfenghsy fengfenghsy at 163.com
Mon Mar 21 09:37:35 EST 2005

Hello everyone,
     I have finish to reconstruct a 3D human face in vtk with Microsoft Visual C++, and I can use the mouse left button and right button to make it rotate and zoom. There is a control button which could swich the 3D object (the human face) and a 2D picture slice.
     My problem, which bothered me ,is that if I use the mouse left or right button to make the 3D face seems  in a different visual angle, after I switch to the 2D slice and return back to 3D human face ,the 3D face come back to the original state. For example, I use the right mouse button to zoom in the face , then I just swich to 2D slice and switch back to 3D state immediately, the 3D human face will just in the state that I have never use the right mouse button to zoom it in and the zooming in state has not save in the PC memory.
     So who can help me to make my interacter state keep working. Thanks a lot!

        fengfenghsy
        fengfenghsy at 163.com
          2005-03-21