[vtkusers] Help needed on Texture Mapping

Yaqian Fang y.fang at epsa.uq.edu.au
Sat Mar 19 23:43:09 EST 2005

Dear all,

I'm new to VTK and having a problem with texture mapping.  I hope some
one can give me a hand on it.

I'm generating a heart model from MR Image file.  The heart model has
been successfully generated, but I'm not sure how to texture it.
Texture mapping for sphere, cube, etc. which are standard shapes worked
fine.  I thought I need to generate texture coordinates first, so I used
vtkThresholdTextureCoords, I failed.

Could anyone please give me some idea on texturing the heart model
please?
Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

Regards,
Yaqian